NOW HIRING: BANQUET CAPTAINS
Oversee set-up and clean-up food preparation for all banquet functions.
* Supervises Food & Beverage service to ensure consistency throughout the banquet.
* Assists with the planning, organizing, and execution of all banquet functions.
* Supervises banquet rooms set-up and clean-up.
* Greets clients in charge and responds to requests.
* Speaks at roll call meetings prior to events to inform staff about event particulars and expectations.
* Prepares banquet check for signature.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
* Supervise all assigned side work to include replenishing condiments and restocking banquet cabinet supplies.
* Supervise general cleaning tasks using standard hotel products as assigned to adhere to health standards.
* Abide by all state, federal and corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
* Check with Facilities, Catering, and Culinary for any last minute changes.