NOW HIRING: banquet server
Quail Hollow Resort is seeking an experienced servers for our Banquet department. We offer competitive wages, benefits, sick time, vacation time, and many hotel perks.
* Sets banquet tables to meet the function specifications.
*. Carries trays of up to 50 lbs. Serves food, beverage and condiments/accompaniments to banquet and function clientele in a friendly and courteous manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
*. Quietly removes china, glassware and silverware from tables at the end of the meal period and delivers to kitchen steward’s area.
*. Sets/displays food and beverages on buffet tables for delivery to function guests requiring buffet service. Requires pushing large wheeled tables to and from the function room areas. Serves guests and clears tables. Delivers dirty china, silver, and glassware to kitchen steward’s area
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
* Attend mandatory meetings.
* Perform all assigned sidework such as replenishing condiments and restocking sidestands.
* Abide by all State, Federal and Company liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
* Perform general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety standards.
* Keep work area clean and organized.
* Complete other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.