NOW HIRING: BANQUET SET UP
Quail Hollow Resort is seeking personell to set up for Banquets and Events.
To set up, refresh and tear down all meeting and function rooms as assigned and ensure guest satisfaction by providing outstanding service utilizing Service Basics and Hotel brand standards.
* To ensure that banquet functions are serviced to the requirements of the client and within Hotel and brand standards.
* Report to the Banquet Manager in proper uniform at the scheduled time.
* Must be in proper uniform at all times when on property, including nametag. No gum chewing or eating is permitted. See employee handbook.
* Set up banquet function rooms according to Banquet Event Orders and/or task sheet and established Hotel standards. All rooms to be set and ready 15 minutes prior to guest arrival.
* Water meeting set-ups 30 minutes prior to start time.
* Deliver packages/boxes to registration table or meeting room.
* Greet guests and introduce yourself.
* Refresh meeting rooms during scheduled breaks. Assist coffee service personnel in clearing dirty glassware and plates from meeting tables.
* Total refresh of meeting rooms during lunch break (i.e. glassware, water, pads, straighten chairs, etc.).
* No uncovered or dirty carts to be used in public areas.
* Must maintain radio contact. Headset required.
* Tear down, clean and/or reset all function rooms. Check for tape/nails left on walls, vacuum floors, cloth tables is room is reset, check condition of drapes/blinds. Report any items in need of repair.
* All banquet function rooms to be unlocked and ready to tour at all times.
*Conserve energy – at conclusion of function, turn off lights and adjust temperature.
* Do not throw away items left behind by guests; turn in to “Lost and Found.”
* Clean and organize all storage areas.
* Maintain a smile and eye contact with guests throughout the function. Thank guests for meeting at the Hotel.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.