NOW HIRING: RestauRant server
Quail Hollow Resort is seeking an experienced server for morning and evening shifts in our restaurant. We offer competitive wages, benefits, sick time, vacation time, and many hotel perks.
To serve the restaurant guest by providing helpful information on food and beverage selections and present ordered choices in a timely manner and in a pleasant dining atmosphere.
* Personally demonstrate a commitment to guest service by responding to guest needs and concerns; be committed to making every guest satisfied.
* Prepares room for breakfast/brunch/dinner by preparing table setting.
* Helps guest select food and beverages by presenting menu selections, such as answering food preparation questions.
* Is responsive to additional guest’s dining needs by observe dining process from start to finish with every guest.
* Transmits orders to kitchen team members on a timely manner.
* Serves orders by delivering guest’s choices from kitchen and per serving standards.
* Accurate bill guests for all orders, and accept and process payment for all guests served.
* Responsible for accurate recording of all transactions including payment type and tips.
* Clear tables of un-needed items from all tables being served throughout dining process. As soon as the guest has left, wipes table tops and chairs, using damp cloth and replaces soiled table linens and sets tables with silverware and glassware.
* Deliver room service orders to guest rooms.
* Replenishes supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware, and dishes in dining room.
* Respond to requests from guest for assistance and information about hotel services and/or the local area.
* Understands and helps monitor basic safety and security procedures of the hotel.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.