NOW HIRING: SENIOR GUEST EXPERIENCE MANAGER
Quail Hollow Resort is seeking an experienced Manager to manage our Guest Experience department. We offer competitive wages, benefits, sick time, vacation time, and many hotel perks.
A Senior Guest Experience Manager with Quail Hollow Resort keeps constant vigilance on activity on and around the hotel property. Interacting and monitoring associates to improve the hotel experience for our guests. Providing face to face contact with guest and representing senior-level management in their absence. Creating a perfect guest experience for each and every guest. If you see your passion in the Senior Guest Experience Manager Position apply today.
*. Running the 4pm daily stand up meeting with your leadership team
*. Be visible in the hotel lobby and other public areas, particularly during busy times
*. Engage Guests in conversation and provide general assistance, as requested
*. Supervise all Food and Beverage Operations, assist where needed
*. Provide assistance to the front desk staff during peak hours
*. Offer current knowledge on all hotel products, services, policies, and emergency procedures
*. Initiate business decisions based on level of business
* Handle any management issues or emergency issues that arise, record them as required. Complete daily reports required
* Will assume General Managers duties in his/her absence
· A four year college degree in Hospitality Management or Business Management
· A minimum of 3 years Front Office Supervisory experience, 1-2 years of Food and Beverage experience, or a combination of the two
· Will be required to work nights, weekends, and holidays
· Calm, efficient, and the ability to work under pressure
· Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
· Computer skills to include micro soft office and excel
Please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.